Tundish Nodular Iron Ladle SPL SeriesBack
Foundry ladles has key function when melt metal is transferred from furnace to mold. During this transfer metal matrix also could be modified by treatment in order to achieve a “good cast”. Ladles could be categorized as foundry ladles, transfer ladles and treatment ladles according to their functions. IDEAL MODEL has been manufacturing ladles from 250 kg. to 2 tons capacity. All ladles are geared with helical worm reduction hubs.
IDEAL MODEL holds world leading position in foundry ladles manufacturing with over 30 years of experience in foundry sector.
- Treatment is done in closed system, which will save the treatment material in reasonable amount.
- After tundish lid is closed, melt is filled to tundish and flows slowly from its nozzle. During the flow, air cannot get inside the ladle and treatment alloy is trapped.
- All IDEAL MODEL foundry ladles are designed and manufactured in European Standarts.
- Security problems are avoided by using helical worm gear in rotation.
- Special lining former ensures practical and fast lining.
- Rigid steel body structure extends ladle’s lifetime and maximizes safety.
- Ladle could be used by forklift by using optional forklift attachement.
- Optional crane protection sheet avoids damages on crane caused by melt temprature.